Monday, September 21, 2009

Wonderful Blessings

Good morning.  I am so very blessed this morning.  I am looking forward to our first day at Co-Op with our homeschool family.  We are still fairly new to the adventures in homeschooling, but I am so excited - as are the kids.  I am looking forward to an awesome year - yes, we have already started school at home, but I am talking about with our group as well!  Probably won't do any shopping today - so no tips on couponing.  Well, maybe just one.  If you live in the greater Atlanta area, the AJC often has a double edition of Sunday's newspaper (the early edition and the regular one).  If you decide to get both on Sunday, then you would have double the coupons!!  This can be very helpful - not matter the size of your family.  I wish everyone a blessed day!
         ~ Krista ~

No comments:

Post a Comment