Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Other Sister

Good morning all.  I am the other sister.  My name is Krista.  I am the proud wife (of 14 years) to my wonderful, hardworking husband.  I am also the proud and loving mother of four wonderful children.  We have one daughter (10) and three energetic boys (8, 6, and 5).  We are a homeschooling family.  This is our first year with everyone being homeschooled (myself included - I am taking online classes to get my Bachelor's Degree).  But last year, I homeschooled the two smaller ones.  We are all enjoying it - and I am so very glad that I can have my children with me.  It is a great feeling to know and feel the bonds grow and change. 

On to other things, I went on my weekly (usually) Publix trip after church today.  I l;ove it when I save a considerable amount more than I spend.  I spent - out of pocket - $52.61 and - here is where the drum roll goes - I saved $61.35.  I am so loving this couponing thing.  Normally, I would have had seperate transactions to include the penny item that we have here in GA at our Publix on Sundays and Mondays.  This week, though, the penny item was coffee, and we don't use coffee.  So, I did not make the penny item purchase.  Keep watching for updates, we are going to be giving you tips on how you can save like us - and maybe even better!!
                       ~ Krista ~

No comments:

Post a Comment