Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Good Things

Had a great shopping experience last night.  Went to Publix and did great.  I spent a total of $8.39.  But the amazing thing was that I saved $25.33.  That is right - I had huge savings!!  I bought four boxes of Special K cereal, two boxes of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars, and six bags of LifeSavers candies.  Of course, I utilized my coupons, but I also pay close attention to their sales flyer and only shop off of that.  Occasionally, I will need something that is not on the flyer, but mostly that is what I go off for my shopping list. 

Be sure to visit the Smithsonian website as listed here http://microsite.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/about.html.  Saturday is National Museum Day - and many museums are participating.  Check out your local area.  More than one pass can be printed (good for you and a guest), you just have to go back in the 'About' section then go back to the 'Admission Card'.  Have a blessed day. 
          ~ Krista ~

No comments:

Post a Comment