Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nothing like saving money!!

Krista and I went to Publix tonight and I spent $96 and saved $92.  I bought over 9 lbs. of ground beef and the most I spent on one lb. was $.74/lb.  That was my favorite buy, besides the free Publix bag and tube of Grands Biscuits.  The only things I bought that I didn't have coupons for were: 3 pack. of chicken legs/drumsticks and thighs for $.99 lb., 2 bags of black beans, 1 green bell pepper,olive oil and 2 packages of cream cheese, which Jose specifically asked for to make some of his yummy Cuban food.  Out of those items only the beans and cheese were not on sale.  Most of the items that I bought were under $1. Not too bad, if I do say so myself. Starting soon, Krista and I will be teaching classes on how to save money like this for only $10/person.  We are running a Grand Beginning Special:  $5 off for each friend you bring.  So you can attend the class for free!  You get your first of many freebies!!  If you are interested in scheduling a class, or for more information, contact us here or e-mail at sistersense@yahoo.com.   Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment