Thursday, January 21, 2010

Look what I did!!!! You can, too!

I went to CVS this week and bought $89.88 worth of groceries.  I only paid $19.28.
This is what I came home with:
4 Oust Air Sanitizers
2 Cottonelle wet wipes with bonus packs
2 Stacy's Pita Chips
2 Pistachio Nut Chips  (I'm sorry, I can't think of the brand name.  They cost $3.49 ea.)
2 Tostitos Scoops
1 Tostitos Salsa
6 12-packs of Pepsi
1 CVS Kitchen garbage bags

I also left with 3 ECB to start my next order with!!

I went to Walgreens and bought $12.56 and spent $2.23.
This is what I came home with:
3 dozen eggs
2 Betty Crocker Frosting
1 Betty Crocker Brownie (single bowl serving)
4-14oz. Swanson Chicken Broth

My favorite shopping spree was Rite-Aid. 
I bought $77.36 of products and only paid $1.47.  I am also getting a check mailed back to me next month for $11.98 from that order alone.
This is what I came home with:
2/PK Longlife GE light bulbs
1 PKG. 10 ct. Gillette Pivot Razors
1 Theraflu Cold, Regular size
1 Contac Cold and Flu, Regular size
4 Post Cocoa Pebbles  (Jose was with me, so he got that!)
3 Post Honey Bunches of Oats
3 Post Shredded Wheat

    

No comments:

Post a Comment